YPQC and the Quad Cities Chamber Accepting Community Impact Awards Applications
(Quad Cities) – Young Professionals of the Quad Cities (YPQC) and the Quad Cities Chamber are now accepting nominations for the 2015 Community Impact Awards which will honor individuals and businesses that are helping to build a more cool, creative, and prosperous Quad Cities region. Awards applications can be found and submitted at QuadCitiesChamber.com/impactawards . The deadline to apply is Friday, April 3 at 5:00 p.m. Awards will be presented at the Community Impact Awards event in May hosted by YPQC.
The Community Impact Awards are:
· Regional Vitality Award - Business or organization that embraces regionalism and is a leader for the Quad Cities region
· Small Business of the Year - Outstanding business with fewer than 50 employees
· Innovation Award - Business or organization with under 250 employees that exemplifies creativity and innovation.
· YP Best Place to Work - Business or organization that is excellent at attracting and retaining young talent
· Hot Spot Award - Best place to visit after work or on the weekends, especially for YPs
· YP of the Year Award - Regional leader under 40 years
About: The Quad Cities Chamber is the champion for business and community growth in the region.